In the time of Covid-19, our goal is to be able to offer you as safe an environment as possible for you to get the pain and stress relief you are looking for!
We have been working diligently to find the most effective (and safest) cleaning products, and to create a streamlined process to make your massage at The Gentle Place the comforting and healing experience you have come to expect from us.
To that end we have the following general new procedures. Please read carefully! In addition, there are links below to further details on all of our policies.
- Clients will wait in their cars until they are texted to come in, and appointments will be staggered to avoid additional contact.
- Face masks must be worn at all times by both the therapist and the client.
- We will be asking new health questions and taking your temperature.
- *ANYONE with a fever, recent Covid type symptoms, or contact with anyone who has had symptoms in the prior 2 weeks will NOT be worked on. (Please cancel in advance if this is the case!)
- ANYONE who has previously tested positive for Covid must bring proof of a negative test, AND be clear of any symptoms for 14 days.
- Therapists will also be held to this same health standard.
- Massage rooms will be equipped with True HEPA, UV-C Air Purifiers.
- Additional Stringent sanitation protocols will be followed between each client using EPA-certified disinfectants on ALL surfaces touched by client or therapist.
- High touch surfaces in common areas, including bathrooms, will also be sanitized throughout the day.
- Payments by credit card will require card to be on file for no touch check out, and will carry a $5 surcharge. Payments by cash or check will still be accepted.
- Pre and post massage chat time will be minimized to allow for additional check in and clean up procedures.
Please be aware that choosing to get a massage during these times is your decision, but if you are in any of the high risk categories it may be wise to wait. Please consult your doctor.
CHECK OUT MORE DETAILS in these links:
- The Gentle Place Cleaning and Disinfecting procedures
- Massage Client Responsibilities: Before, During and After
- New Massage Client Forms: Affidavit and Informed Consent Waiver
We look forward to seeing you, and serving you!
Please stay healthy!