FAQs for OUTDOOR Yoga
We are excited to offer outdoor yoga beginning fully the week of July 13th, 2020. Please read through this document so you are familiar with all the details!
- Classes will take place at Farm Pond, on Dudley Road in Framingham, across the street from Cushing Park. PARK in the lot that is somewhat across the street from the Cushing Chapel (not the lot by the skate park), and you will find us on the grassy area near there!
- Weather: If it is raining, or due to rain, or has recently rained and the grass is too wet, we will cancel the outdoor class.
- Yogalates with Karen will then take place LIVESTREAM ONLINE.
- Slow Flow Vinyasa with Michele will then take place LIVESTREAM ONLINE
- Hatha Yoga with Mary Ellen will be canceled and any individual classes purchased will remain on account for a future class.
- Come 15 minutes early, especially the first time, so that you can find the group without stress.
- What to Bring: Large Towel (for under your mat if the grass is wet), yoga mat, water bottle, blocks (if you have) facemask, and bugspray!! If you have light weights for Yogalates, bring them too!
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: One of the ethical practices of Yoga is called Ahimsa , which means doing no harm to other. Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others in all directions. More is better 🙂 Let’s keep each other safe. (plus, it’s the law!)
- STAY HOME if you aren’t feeling 100%! Another practice of Ahimsa. If you answer YES to any of these questions on this page, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS!
- We recommend that if you are in a high risk population (read more here) that you speak to your doctor before attending a group class.
- Carry In, Carry Out: The city of Framingham (and The Gentle Place) requests that any trash you bring in with you, you carry out with you.
- And one more thing required by the City on their paperwork: No seeds, chew, or spitting. 🙂
- WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT FARM POND!