What is Thermography?
Thermography—also known as DITI—is a noninvasive, painless, and safe adjunctive diagnostic procedure in which a Meditherm infrared camera is used to record thermal patterns and temperature variations on the surface of the body. This camera produces real-time digital images (thermograms) that reveal sites of physiologic dysfunction and/or abnormal tissue growth, as well as nerve and vascular changes that are invisible to xray and MRI.
Thermography provides information about:
- acute, as well as chronic conditions
- normal and abnormal functioning of sensory and sympathetic nervous systems
- vascular dysfunction
- myofascial trauma and local inflammatory processes
- breast health/physiology
Thermography is used to:
- help make informed decisions regarding the need for further treatment
- visualize the physiological component of pain, injury or illness/disease
- provide early warning of potential health issues
- identify the originating source of neuropathic dysfunction
- support the existence of a suspected condition
- aid in accurate diagnosis and treatment
Thermography is cost-effective, risk-free, and FDA-approved. No referral is required.
We are grateful to have our Thermography Services offered by Susan Saari, Lic. Ac., CCT.